There are two ways to change your payment method on Radio.co. The first is when you are a paying customer, and the second is when you are a returning customer after service cancellation. If you are looking for instructions on how to update your payment method to reactivate your account, please scroll down.
To update your payment method:
- Log in to your Dashboard at studio.radio.co
- If you have multiple stations, you will need to select which one you wish to edit from the drop down list in the sidebar. If you have one station, continue to the next step.
- Go to Settings in the sidebar then to Billing. Your current payment method will be displayed.
- To update your payment method either click the PayPal button and sign in, or add your new card details in the space provided.
Card payment method
If you want to use a credit card, simply type in your Card Number (long 16 digit number on the front of your card), the Expiry Date and the CVV (security code on the back of the card).
If you want to use PayPal, instead of typing in your card details, click the blue PayPal button as shown below. Then, follow the instructions on the popup window.
Returning Customer (Reactivating your Account)
If your station has been suspended due to non-payment, or you are returning to Radio.co, you will be redirected to a page which provides more information on how to reactivate your station, including changing your billing method.
Note: If your payment method is being declined, this is likely due to a fraud alert put in force by your Card Issuer. We advise you contact them as soon as possible to discuss the transaction and allow it to prevent interruptions with your station.
To update your payment method and reactivate:
- Log in to https://studio.radio.co
- You will be redirected to the screen below
- If you need to change the payment method, scroll down to the Current Payment Method and click Change Payment Method.
- On the dropdown that appears, also click Change payment method as shown below.
- After clicking this, a popup will appear prompting you to select an existing payment method, or add a new payment method.
- Click Add Payment Method. You will then be prompted to either use PayPal, or type your card details into the form similar to the Existing Customer section of this guide.
- After entering your card details, click Add new payment. If you have completed this via PayPal you should be redirected back to this screen confirming your payment method has been changed.
- You can then continue with reactivation. by choosing your plan and any add-ons, then click Reactivate at the bottom of the page.
If your payment method is being declined, this is likely due to a fraud alert put in force by your Card Issuer. We advise you contact them as soon as possible to discuss the transaction and allow it to prevent interruptions with your station.
If after contacting your card issuer, you have issues reactivating your account, please contact our Support team at email@example.com for assistance.