The new Radio.co apps are now available - Order, update, and submit your app for development by following the steps below.
Upgrade Your Existing Radio.co iOS or Android App
If you have an existing app with us and wish to upgrade then follow this guide.
Upgrading an existing app incurs a development fee ($50/£40/€45). You will be charged the fee upon clicking "Upgrade" at the end immediately (billed to your default payment method).
Please note, you must have an existing developer account with either Apple or Google to use these services.
Order new apps by going to your Radio.co Dashboard -> Add Ons, then select either or both of the apps you wish to order.
Note: On iOS, after payment you need to provide your Apple developer details and store information when prompted.
The terms and conditions for each app are different; by submitting forms on the pages mentioned you agree to these terms.
Ordered Apps on Checkout
When you have ordered an app as part of your plan and have finished your free trial, you will receive details within an email on the steps you need to take to submit them for development.
Note: If you have not recieved any emails regarding your apps then please contact email@example.com.
Submit Your Details
In the App Builder design the look of your station's app. Download either the Android Template or iPhone Template before continuing. Follow these steps to submit your app:
- Name: Your station's app name - We recommend it being no longer than 12 characters.
- Icon: Submit an icon for your app 1024px1024px; iOS icons cannot include transparency.
- App Colors: Choose your text, shading, and accent colors.
- Background: Choose a background color or upload an image.
- Station Logo: Upload a logo for your station, we recommend 512x512px.
- Album Artwork: Choose whether you want square, rounded, or no album artwork displayed.
- Autoplay: Choose if you want your app to automatically play or not on launch.
- Website: Link to your radio station's website.
- Share Template: Set the message structure of what your station is playing out to third-party apps like Facebook and Twitter.
- Social Links: Add links to your social platforms (Facebook needs your ID which you can get here).
- Confirm: Finally confirm and pay for your app (if your account is in trial then you will have to wait until it's over to submit your app).
Once you have submitted your details one of the support team will be in touch within 48 hours to confirm if it has been accepted for development or rejected - If your app gets rejected please follow the team member's instructions on what needs updating.