We have grouped together the most common general support questions for Radio.co. You can search this page by pressing CTRL+F (Windows) or CMD+F (Mac).
Note: This is a living document which is updated regularly based on current support questions or service issues.
General service questions
- The artwork for my music is not showing on the player or dashboard?
Radio.co uses Apple Music to fetch artwork based on a track's title and artist. If your tracks are not available on iTunes or Apple Music, artwork will not be displayed. The Radio.co player will display your station's default logo instead.
- What is the difference between Total and Unique listeners?
- Total Listeners: This is the total number of connections to your stream in the displayed period.
- Unique Listeners: This is the number of unique listeners you have had connected to your station in a given time period.
(E.g. If 1 listener connects to your stream 5 times in one day, they would be counted as 5 total listeners, 1 unique.)
- My payment has declined?
On most occasions this is caused by a problem on your card issuer's end. Please contact them to discuss the transaction, even if you card works with other vendors. To note, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.
- Why will my broadcasting software not connect?
The most common issue is that no live broadcast has been scheduled for your DJ. You can schedule a live event on the dashboard under 'Schedule' in the sidebar.