Schedule widgets are the best way to share what's up next on your station. From upcoming playlists to live DJ takeovers, always keep your listeners updated.
Create a Schedule Widget
Create a new schedule embed within Schedule > Widgets.
From here, modify the following to match the look and feel of your station:
- Name: Choose a meaningful name, especially handy if you're using multiple schedule widgets throughout your site and beyond.
- Widget Type: Two options; Auto dynamically fits a container size, whereas Fixed lets you preset a max-width size.
- Width & Height: Set the size of your schedule widget. But please be aware, if Widget Type is set to Auto, then Width size is ignored.
- Artwork: Show your playlist's artwork by either enabling it. If no artwork is available, a default icon is displayed.
- Dark Mode: When enabled, your schedule widget will show white text on a dark background, ideal for light websites.
- Accent: Match your station's brand tone by choosing an accent colour.
- Corners: Modify the look of the widget to fit perfectly on your website.
- Header: Keep or remove the top bar of the widget.
- Header Text: Add a title to sit to the right of your widget header, perfect for providing context for your station.
- Station Name & Logo: Choose to show or disable your station's branding.
- Header Text Colour: Make your text pop from the header and easily readable.
Use the schedule preview to tweak the look and style of your widget.
Embed Your Schedule Widget
Under Share, copy your schedule widget's code, which should look like:
From here depends on your website's setup. Embedding your schedule with a website builder is easy. Just add an embed block.
Then paste in your schedule widget code.
Finally, publish the changes. And the end result should look like this:
Please be aware, the schedule widget shows up to 2 weeks of shows.