Podcast.co is the easiest way to start your podcast. Create your account today for FREE and upload your first episode in minutes!
The team behind Radio.co presents a new way for you to share your content with the world. Podcast.co has been built from the ground-up to make uploading, organising, and distributing your podcast a breeze!
From episodes to analytics, here's a quick overview of how everything works. Login to your account to get started at studio.podcast.co
- Published episodes that are visible to everyone.
- Scheduled episodes that are scheduled to be published at a later date.
- Unlisted episodes which can only be listened with a direct link or player.
Share & Publish
Distribute your podcast online, either on your website, directories, or with your own Podcast.co Pod page! You can find the following in Share & Publish:
- RSS Feed: Submit your podcast to different directories such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, Stitcher, and TuneIn.
- Podcast Player: Embed a customisable player for individual or group episodes onto your website.
- Podcast Page: Custom branded page which automatically shows all your episodes.
Get to know how well your podcast is doing In the Analytics tab. These graphs show you:
- Number of Downloads in the form of a line graph.
- Top Episodes in a pie graph showing the most downloaded episodes.
- Top Clients in a pie graph showing how listeners are tuning into your podcast.
Change your podcast's details in the Settings tab, including your Podcast Name, Categories, Description, and Artwork. You can also adjust the Advanced settings, including Subtitle, Author, Website URL, Copyright Information, and the global Content Settings (explicit or clean).
If you need to, you can Delete Podcast, but this is final, your podcast will be deleted and unrecoverable.